Quotes for your Mothers Day Gifts
Quotes for your Mothers Day Gifts, are a great way to make your mom feel special on Mother’s Day, at uPhotogifts we have come up with some of our favourite quotes for your Mother’s Day gifts. They can be a great way to show her how much you care about her, and that she has been an important part of your life.
Photobook Quotes for Mothers
We are able to add longer quotes when we are creating a photobook, allowing us to truly express our love and gratitude for Mum in more than one sentence. These can be added to multiple pages of the book to truly create a meaningful gift. Here are some of our favourites:
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever.
- Your Mum is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden come upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness
- I can’t live without my mother. I don’t know how I would have made it this far in life without her. She has taught me so much about life and what it means to be a woman. – Serena Williams
- Mum is someone who has an unending supply of love and patience.
- Mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. – Tenneva Jordan
Quotes for your Card
Mothers Day is a day to show appreciation and love for the woman who brought you into this world. It’s a time to let her know how much she means to you. Quotes are a great way to add a personal touch to your Mothers Day card because they allow you to say what you want in just a few words.
We have collected some of the best quotes for your Mothers Day card, and put them in the following list:
- A mother understands what a child does not say. – Jewish Proverb
- Mum’s love never ages.- Anonymous
- Mom is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take. -Unknown
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a while, but their hearts forever. -Unknown
The quotes above show how important mothers are to their children. Mothers Day is a day where we all get together and celebrate our mums. It’s a day where we can show gratitude for everything they have done for us and it’s also a day where we can thank them for all the love they have given us. There are many quotes out there that are perfect any gift you give to Mum because they speak about what mothers do best – love unconditionally, protect fiercely, teach lessons with patience and love, give unconditionally, etc.